SHEATH CLEANING MADE SO EASY IT'S ALMOST WRONG!
What makes this whole process a lot easier? No, not having someone else do it for you, I'll rephrase. What makes it easier for YOU to clean your horse's sheath? Having a calm, somewhat relaxed horse is usually #1 on everyone facing this chore's list.
As always, we're all about making YOUR life easier and your horse's life better, so we offer the Blissful Horses SIMPLY CLEAN SHEATH CLEANING Kit. Which led to this lightbulb moment!
The Blissful Horses SIMPLY CLEAN SHEATH CLEANING EZPZ IT'S DONE KIT
APPLY. DE-GUNK. DE-BEAN. DONE. It is that easy!
- 4 oz, 8 oz or 16 oz TIN of SIMPLY CLEAN SHEATH BUTTER
- CHOICE OF ROLL-ON OR SPRAY BOTTLE OF RELAX HORSE AROMATHERAPY
- PLASTIC EXAM GLOVES...THAT COME UP TO YOUR SHOULDER*
- HEAVY VINYL ZIP KIT (may vary from one in pic)
- A SURPRISE BECAUSE YOU EARNED IT
- TAH DAH!
* Kit 1 - includes 4 gloves, Kit 2 includes 8 gloves, Kit 4 includes 12 gloves
DIRECTIONS: As soon as you get to the barn, apply the RELAX Aromatherapy to your horse. BLISS TIP! Use a bit on yourself, it will make this process easier.
Glove up, scoop up a couple of tablespoons or so (kinda depends on size of horse-there are so many things my 5th grade boy sense of humor can snicker, I'll leave it to your imagination), slather butter on and de-gunk away. Repeat until sheath is clean. Then find and remove "Bean". if applicable. YOU'RE DONE! No rinsing, nothing else to do, but to mark this chore off your list.